Just like I mentioned in a related post, there may be the same reasons to hard reset Tecno Camon C8. Though, Tecno Camon C8 is a good phone powered by a 1GB Ram and 16GB internal storage which are okay for this device.
|Image source: Geek NG|
When you take a look at, depending on how your mobile addiction, you will find out that 1GB Ram and shared 16GB internal storage may not do well for your needs. Your device may begin to hang, slow or lag when playing HD games due to low run-time memory. On the other side, your may reach apps installation limit or storage inadequacy for file storage.
You may also wish to hard reset your Tecno C8 because you have forgotten either your unlock pattern, password or pin. Now, you decide to hard reset your Tecno camon C8 to begin life fresh.
Warning : Your phone’s data will be deleted (apps, files on internal storage) but it does not delete SD card data. It is preferred to remove SD card while performing hard reset.
How to hard reset Tecno Camon C8
- Switch off your Camon C8
- Press and hold the volume up button together with the power button until a dead Android image no command shows up
- Hold the power button like 2 seconds and immediately press the volume up key to show recovery options
- Navigate with the volume up and down button
- Select and choose “Wipe data and factory reset” using power button
- Scroll to “YES“
- Use power button to choose. Wait till data wipe is complete.
- Now, select “Reboot system now”
Other hard reset related posts