Meet One1Card - Recharge all your mobile networks with one recharge card
Last week, I came across One1Card, OneCard, on a TV advert. "One1card recharges your network from N50 to N10,000. For someone that has more than one network (MTN, Airtel...), there would be no need of buying separate recharge cards since One1Card does it for you." I was really impressed.
One1Card is the multipurpose recharge card that tops up different services. Though, One1Card does other electronic recharge like electricity bills, internet bundles, StarTimes and MultiLink and many.
Does One1Card support all mobile networks in Nigeria?
One1Card supports Airtel, Glo and Etisalat. One1Card is available in many convenient denominations: N20, N50, N100, N200, N500, N750, N1,000, N1500, N2,000, N3,000, N5,000 and N10,000.
How does One1Card work?
- Buy One1Card of any recharge amount
- Scratch the PIN surface gently
- Dial *979*PIN#
Other features of OneCard
- Make money by purchasing One1Card at a discounted rate and selling at the standard rates.
- Use the regular service provider codes to check your account balance. For Airtel (*123#), Glo (#124*1#) and Etisalat (*232#).
- Care Center
- Will not be barred on multiple failed attempts to recharge?
- Enjoy other bonus offered by your service provider.