How to hard reset Infinix Hot 4 X557
There are many reasons why you may wish to hard reset Infinix hot 4 X557. Hard resetting your Android device is never a thing to fear. You might be wondering what difference exist between Hard reset and factory reset.
Reasons to hard reset Infinix hot 4 X557
- When your apps begins to hang so bad
- When your internal memory becomes full
- When you forget your security lock
How to hard reset Infinix hot 4 X557
- Press and hold the power button simultaneously with volume down button till your phone vibrates. Release immediately after vibration to display XOS Chameleon No command.
- Hold power button and immediately tap volume up button to enter stock recovery option.
- Use the volume down and up button to select any recovery option.
- Select "Wipe data and factory reset"
- Press the power button to Choose it
- Scroll to choose YES
Wait until data wipe is complete. Now choose Reboot system now.
Your device has successfully been restored to default settings.