There are many reasons why you may wish to hard reset Infinix Hot S X521. Hard resetting your Android device is never a thing to fear. You might be wondering what difference exist between Hard reset and factory reset.
To hard reset Infinix Hot S, you should be very careful because the steps are not too conventional to earlier Infinix phones. By default, Infinix in some way hide the normal key strokes to activate stock recovery necessary for hard reset.
|XOS Chameleon No command. /ChuksGuide|
Wait until data wipe is complete. Now choose Reboot system now.
If the above method did not work with your own version, try this.
1. Switch off your phone
2. Hold volume up button together with power button. Release until your Infinix device vibrates.
3. From the boot options, use volume down button to select “Recovery“
4. You should be able to see “No command“
5. Hold power button for 1 to 2 seconds and tap volume up button to enter stock recovery option. You have to repeat this up to three times.
6. Use the volume down and up button to select any recovery option.