This issue, Couldn’t sign in There was a problem communicating with Google servers try again later, mostly appears when adding Google account on Android. This is as result of poor communication between you and Google.
|Problem communicating with Google servers ©ChuksGuide|
How do I fix Couldn’t sign in, There was a problem communicating with Google servers, try again later?
Below are the three steps to fix Google Couldn’t sign in
|Edited hosts file ©ChuksGuide|
- Remove your Google account if you are already signed in.
- Open your root explorer, ES Explorer
- Open Root to access its directories
- Navigate to this folder > System> etc > long press hosts and select “open in text editor “
- To fulfill all justice, clear everything there and type following
- Tap the 3 vertical dots on top right corner to save
- Now, go back to add your Google account.
Your device must be functional if you have followed this guide very well. You can still read it over and over again. It is quite simple.
I’m passionate about helping people solve technical challenges on Android and social media apps. Check out my Agency at thepassionateboss.com.