If you wish to delete Facebook Page either because you want to change the name, you cannot rename the name to something different or the page was created mistakenly, then this guide is for you.
In this guide, we outlined three ways to delete Facebook Page from Facebook App, Pages Manager for mobile devices and using a PC or Mac.
Deleting a Facebook Page will also delete all your Page Likes and Followers, posts shared on your Page and every information about your Page. You cannot recover them later.
How to Remove Facebook Page from Facebook App.
- Open your Facebook App
- Select the Page you wish to remove from your Facebook account
- Tap on Edit Page
- Scroll down to Settings and tap on it
- Tap on General
- Scroll down to Remove Page. Tap on the Delete Page link bearing the name of the Page you want to delete.
- From the pop up page, tap the Delete Page button
Your Page will be deleted after 14 days if you did not change your mind to remove it.
YOU MAY LIKE – How to invite all your Facebook Friends to like your Page
How to Remove Facebook Page from Pages Manager app
Facebook Pages Manager is a mobile app available for iOS and Android smartphones. It manages all your Facebook Pages in a single app.
With Facebook Pages Manager, one can edit pages, manage posts, read and respond to Page messages and lots more.
- Open Facebook Pages Manager
- Select the Page you want to delete
- Follow the same steps in Facebook App.
How to delete Facebook Page from Web browser
- Login to Facebook
- Find the Page you wish to delete. You can search the name on Facebook or visit this link https://web.facebook.com/bookmarks/pages
- Click on Settings
- Click General
- Scroll down to Remove Page and click on it
- From here, you will see a link to delete your page as in the image above (delete page name).Then click on it
- A pop up shows up, Click Delete Page button?
Your Page will be deleted after 14 days if did not change your mind to cancel it.
The unpublish option means that even after deleting your page, you still want your admin to see your page.
Your page won’t be visible to any of your followers except your admin.
I’m passionate about helping people solve technical challenges on Android and social media apps. Check out my Agency at thepassionateboss.com.