There are many reasons why you may wish to hard reset Infinix Hot Note X551. Hard resetting your Android device is never a thing to fear. You might be wondering what difference exist between Hard reset and factory reset.
To hard reset Infinix Hot Note, you should be very careful because the steps are not too conventional to earlier Infinix phones. By default, Infinix in some way hide the normal key strokes to activate stock recovery necessary for hard reset.
Reasons to hard reset Infinix Hot Note X551
- When your apps begins to hang so bad
- When your internal memory becomes full
- When you forget your security lock
- To gain new look like those of new phones
How to hard reset Infinix Hot Note X551
- Press and hold the power button at the same time with volume up button. Release immediately when it shows Infinix logo.
- You should now see a dead Android logo.
- Press POWER BUTTON and VOLUME UP only ONCE to enter system recovery option.
- For Kitkat, Use the volume down to move up and down around the system recovery. (For Lollipop, use volume up and down button to navigate, the power button to make selection)
- Now, use volume up button to select “Wipe data/ factory reset“
- Select “Wipe data/factory reset
- Scroll to choose YES to confirm hard reset
Wait until data wipe is complete. Now choose Reboot system now.
I am a teacher and i have fun showing people how to do it themselves