To hard reset Infinix Note 3 Pro, you should be very careful because the steps are not too conventional to earlier Infinix phones. By default, Infinix in some way hide the normal key strokes to activate stock recovery necessary for hard reset.
Reasons to hard reset Infinix Note 3 Pro X601-H537
- When your apps begins to hang so bad
- When your internal memory becomes full
- When you forget your security lock
- To gain new look like those of new phones
How to hard reset Infinix Note 3 Pro X601-H537
|XOS Chameleon No command. /ChuksGuide|
- Press and hold volume up button simultaneously with power button till your phone vibrates. Release immediately after vibration to display XOS Chameleon No command.
- Hold power button for 2 to 3 seconds and tap volume up button to enter stock recovery option. Or press the Power button and volume up button instantly.
- Use the volume down and up button to select any recovery option.
- Select “Wipe data and factory reset”
- Press the power button to Choose it
- Scroll to choose YES
Wait until data wipe is complete. Now choose Reboot system now.
I am a teacher and i have fun showing people how to do it themselves