Last Updated on March 30, 2021
There are many reasons why you may wish to hard reset Infinix Smart X5010. Hard resetting your Android device is never a thing to fear.
You might wonder what difference exists between Hard reset and factory reset but that will be a story for another day.
To factory reset or hard reset Infinix Smart X5010, you should be very careful because the steps are not too conventional to earlier Infinix phones.
ALSO READ: How to hard reset Infinix Zero 5
By default, Infinix in some way hides the normal keystrokes to activate stock system recovery necessary for a hard reset.
Reasons to hard reset Infinix Smart X5010
- When your apps begin to hang so bad
- When your internal memory becomes full
- When you forget your security lock
- To gain a new look like those of new phones
Check this -> Infinix Zero 3 may not receive Nougat Android 7
How to hard reset Infinix Smart X5010
- Press and hold the volume up button together with the power button till your phone shows Infinix. Release immediately and wait until it shows No command.
- Hold the power button for 2 to 3 seconds and tap the volume up button to enter the stock recovery option. If it fails, try it up to 3 times.
- Use the volume down and up button to select any recovery option
- Select “Wipe data and factory reset“
- Press the power button to Choose it
- Scroll to choose YES
Wait until the data wipe is complete. Now you can choose the Reboot system.
Your device has successfully been restored to default settings.
2 responses to “How to hard reset Infinix Smart X5010”
Thanks it really worked you saved my day
Just read your directions and I understood it so am yet to use it.
But I hope it works perfectly