Has your Samsung Galaxy J8 6 started to hang, runs slow or low internal storage? You would need to hard reset your Galaxy J8 in other to experience better processing as before.
To hard reset Samsung Galaxy J8, you may follow the same step as in Tecno H5 except for few options like tapping home button in Samsung.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J8
- Shut down your device
- Hold and press volume up button together with power button until dead Android logo no command appears. PS: Make sure you first hold down the volume up button before the power button to avoid normal booting.
Dead Android logo ©ChuksGuide
- Press the home button to exit the dead Android logo no command to enter Android system recovery mode
- Press the volume up/down button to select Wipe data/factory reset
- Press the power button to choose the selected “wipe data/factory reset option
- From the confirmation options, select and choose “Yes — delete all user data”
- After data have been wiped, press “reboot system now”.
I’m passionate to helping people solve their challenges online. I can help you with everything about mini importation, order for you, pay your supplier in Yuan, social media marketing etc. Check out my agency website chukasmobi.com. Feel free to connect me on social media below.