You would want to reset your Tecno W4 either because it started to hang, slower in processing as a result of its low RAM size of 1GB, reset unlock code/pattern or you just want to clean space for app installations.
If you have been searching for a way to reset your Tecno W4 to its factory settings, then this guide is for you. To reset Tecno W4 is very simple unlike resetting Tecno Camon C8 or other Camon variants. Just take one step at a time.
How to hard reset Tecno W4
|Tecno W4 Recovery Mode / ChuksGuide|
NOTE: Make sure you battery is charged at least 50% before continuing the steps. Both the volume button and power buttons are situated at the same position, you have to be careful.
- Turn off your Tecno W4 (Power off).
- Hold and press the Volume up button then Power button at the same time.
- Release your hands when the screen displays Tecno logo
- Use the volume up and down button to select navigate around the recovery options,.
- Select “Wipe data /factory reset”
- Press the power button to choose it
- Scroll to choose YES
- Now press Reboot System.
Other related hard reset posts
I am a teacher and i have fun showing people how to do it themselves