You would want to reset your Tecno Y4 either because it started to hang, slower in processing as a result of its low RAM size of 1GB, reset unlock code/pattern or you just want to clean space for app installations.
If you have been searching for a way to reset your Tecno Y4 to its factory settings, then this guide is for you. To reset Tecno Y4 is very simple as hard resetting Tecno W4 unlike resetting Tecno Camon C8 or other Camon variants. Just take one step at a time.
How to hard reset Tecno Y4
- Turn off your Tecno W4 (Power off).
- Hold and press the Volume up button then Power button at the same time.
- Release your hands when the screen displays Tecno logo
- Use the volume up and down button to select navigate around the recovery options,.
- Select “Wipe data /factory reset”
- Press the power button to choose it
- Scroll to choose YES
- Now press Reboot System.
I am a teacher and i have fun showing people how to do it themselves