Last Updated on April 17, 2018 by Shruba Aryan
Infinix has released its Hot S2 X522 Official Nougat 7.x Final stable builds. If you are not able to update your Hot S2 to Android 7.x through the System update in the Settings, then this post is for you.
These ROMs, Hot S2 X522 Official Nougat 7.x, are in Stable versions which means they all bugs have been fixed.
Make sure that you download only your build. If your build is absent from this post, don’t try downloading another build version to avoid complicating issues.
This update is the full version with complete data available for Android 7.x. Make sure that you have enough data plan.
Infinix Hot S2 X522 Official Nougat 7.x Fixed issues:
- Fixed the issue where the fingerprint was invalid after the OTA upgrade
- Fixed the issue where the Myanmar language was abnormally displayed in the Browser and Mail
- Fixed the issue of the font display of Myanmar language
- Fixed the translation issues of the Arabic language
- Fixed the parameter issues of partial countries’ GPRS
- Fixed the issue where the zawgyi language package could not be downloaded after the OTA upgrade
- Fixed the issue where the Version No. of the input method was abnormally displayed after the OTA upgrade
- Fixed the issue where the zawgyi font was enlarged
- Fixed the issue where the language of the input method did not follow that of the system
- Fixed the issue where the phone reported errors when deleted the contacts in the Myanmar context.
Infinix Hot S2 X522 Official Nougat 7.x New Features
- Added the Flash IC module driver from the second provider
- Added the Memory in factory mode from the fourth provider
- Added the built-in DARAZ of Pakistan
Infinix Hot S2 X522 Official Nougat 7.x Download Links and Options
How to update Hot S2 to Nougat 7
Make sure that your battery level is at least 50%.
- Connect the network
- Go to A-Z->”System Update“
- Refresh and check whether the new version is available
- Update the latest version
- Download and put the update you downloaded from the links above into T card.
- Insert the T card into the phone
- Go to A-Z->”System Update” then select “Update from local“
- Select the image on the T card and waiting about 5mins
You may also like:
- Infinix Hot S Official Nougat 7.0
- Why you may not update Nougat Beta Version for Infinix
- How to Fix Infinix Nougat 7 Issues