At the time of writing this guide, Snapchat is yet to release update that will enable its users to mass delete all Snapchat friends with a single click rather than deleting each user one after the other.
This article will walk you through with steps on how to mass delete all your Snapchat friends. But this method comes with a cost to your own account which is at your own risk…
Mass deleting your Snapchat friends at once means that;
- You will lose all your Snapchat friends including best friends.
- Your friends will not be able to contact or interact with you on Snapchat for 30 days and probably forever.
- Your account, account settings, friends, Snaps, Chats, Story, device data and location data will be deleted.
This is recommended for someone that wants to start a new profile on Snapchat all over again while maintaining the same email address and username without having to create a new account with Snapchat.
At the moment, that is the only method that can delete all Snapchat friends at once without stress until Snapchat releases new updates to mass delete Snapchat friends.
This is called Deleting Snapchat Account. Before one’s account could get deleted, your account will be deactivated, which means your friends won’t be able to contact you on Snapchat.
After 30 days, your account will be deleted. If you’d like to reactivate your account before that happens, just log in to Snapchat. If you reactivate your Snapchat account before 30 days, it means that your friends will still be there.
The best way to mass delete all your Snapchat friends is by deactivating your account and leave it until 30 days so that all your data including friends will be deleted. Then come back the next day and sign up with the same email and username.
How to Mass Delete All Snapchat Friends
- Open your web browser and enter https://accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/delete_account.
- From the page that is loaded, login with your Snapchat with the account details you wish to mass delete all Snapchat friends.
- Enter your Snapchat details to confirm the ownership of the account and click Continue
- If everything goes well, you will get to a Snapchat account deactivation page. This means that your account has been deactivated.
To terminate the Snapchat deactivation period, simply login with your normal Snapchat username and password within 30 days.
Within 5 minutes, your Snapchat account will be ready.
If you think that deactivating your Snapchat account in order to mass delete all your friends on Snapchat is not a better option for you then you can delete each friend one after the other.
For now, there is no multiple selection of friends to delete. It is either you keep deleting one after the other or mass deleting all friends by deleting your account for a fresh good start.