Last Updated on September 5, 2016
Last week, I came across One1Card, OneCard, on a TV advert. “One1card recharges your network from N50 to N10,000. For someone that has more than one network (MTN, Airtel…), there would be no need of buying separate recharge cards since One1Card does it for you.” I was really impressed.
One1Card is the multipurpose recharge card that tops up different services. Though, One1Card does other electronic recharge like electricity bills, internet bundles, StarTimes and MultiLink and many.
Does One1Card support all mobile networks in Nigeria?
How does One1Card work?
- Buy One1Card of any recharge amount
- Scratch the PIN surface gently
- Dial *979*PIN#
- Make money by purchasing One1Card at a discounted rate and selling at the standard rates.
- Use the regular service provider codes to check your account balance. For Airtel (*123#), Glo (#124*1#) and Etisalat (*232#).
- Care Center
- Will not be barred on multiple failed attempts to recharge?
- Enjoy other bonus offered by your service provider.
One1Card recharge cards sellers are almost in all states in Nigeria. You can view the list of their locations and contacts.