You can transfer all your contacts from a basic phone to Android smartphone. Basic phones are Chinese torchlight phones like Tecno T series ( Tecno T472,…), iTel, Infinix torchlight and others. This could only be possible if your Chinese torchlight phone has a Bluetooth and option to send a business card.
First, note that your phone has a Bluetooth. Then, check if your Tecno torchlight or Infinix torchlight as the case may be has a provision for sending a business card or Vcard. You can check this through Phonebook > Options -> Send business Card. If you found these two options then you are few steps to go.
Transfer contacts from Tecno torchlight phone to Android
- On your Tecno, itel, Infinix torchlight phone, open Phonebook.
- Tap Options using the left option button
- Choose Mark several to select contacts to transfer to your new Android
- After marking those contacts, choose Send business card
- Turn on your Android phone’s Bluetooth
- It is either that you search for a new Bluetooth device or select your paired device
- Your transfer should be reading until completion.