I published a guide on how one can bypass Google account verification /frp without a PC, hard reset or OTG cable. Sadly, it works only on devices that have Google keyboard pre installed.
In this guide, we will learn how to remove /clear FRP on any MTK device.
To bypass Google Account Verification / FRP; you need some certain privileges. They are as below;
- A laptop / PC computer
- Knows how to install a computer program
- Knows how to extract compressed files (.zip or .rar)
- Knows how to connect USB cable to an Android device
- A working USB cable (One that you can use to transfer files between PC and Phone)
- Ready to take risks.
What we are to do is – use a PC special tool called Miracle box to remove the Anti-theft configuration from your device. We are using version 2.27 A. There is also another method using SP Flash tool but it is complicated – it requires a copy of your device firmware and SP Flash tool program.
Before starting, make sure…
- Your PC (Laptop or Desktop), modem/Wi-Fi is ready
- Download and install MTK VCOM Driver
- Download Miracle box from this link
- Power off your phone, remove the battery and replace back the battery without powering it on. Make sure the battery percentage is at least 50%.
Steps to bypass Google Account Verification / FRP in Tecno, Infinix – MTK
- Outdate your PC date to earlier date (i.e change your date to 2 years older; instead of 2017, change it to 2015)
- Extract the downloaded Miracle box (You just right click and choose “Extract to Miracle box… “)
- After extraction, open the Miracle box folder
- Locate and double click Miracle_Loader_2.27A. (Not Miracle_Box). Then wait until it loads to UI. This is where it gets messy.
- Connect your device to the PC with your working USB cable (Make sure that the phone is switched off)
- At the right side of Miracle box window, click on MTK
- Choose Unlock/Fix
- Then choose Clear Setting/Frp
- Your VCOM should now be detected. Tap your phone power button once to trigger the driver. (JUST SINGLE TAP, NO PRESS!)
- Click on the Start Button below and wait until is completed.
- Boot your phone and be blessed. No more “verify Google account”
If you have followed this guide very well, you should have no difficulty. It is quite long and entertaining. You can also comment where you need assist.