I earlier wrote about giving permission access to allow apps take control of your SD card in Lollipop. Today, this guide works for devices running Android 6 Marshmallow especially for devices like Samsung, Lenovo and some custom Roms.
Try this method and check if it works for you.
Disclaimer: Remember your actions are solely at your own risk. Wrong flashing method can lead to boot loop or bricked device.
Try any of these methods below;
For Normal Android Stock recovery. Use this method if you are confused about custom recovery.
- Root your Android using KingoRoot. If your device is rooted, proceed
- Download Flashable image from this link
- Download Flashify.
- Open Flashify and select Recovery image
- Locate the downloaded flashable image you downloaded
- Then, confirm select. Wait till the process is finished
- Now, reboot your phone. Your device can read your SD Card
Method 2: For users with custom recovery
- Turn off phone,
- Boot into recovery,
- Backup your system and data partition, (optional)
- Choose Advance, Install from SD
- Locate the downloaded flashable image
- Choose YES to confirm installing from SD
- Reboot phone normally.
To revert the changes, follow the same steps again. This means that flashing it twice will have no effect.
Credits to Rufus Kelvin XDA Developers
I’m passionate to helping people solve their challenges online. I can help you with everything about mini importation, order for you, pay your supplier in Yuan, social media marketing etc. Check out my agency website chukasmobi.com. Feel free to connect me on social media below.