Last Updated on December 14, 2020
There are many reasons why you may wish to hard reset Fero Iris. Hard resetting your Android device is never a thing to fear.
Reasons to hard reset?
- When your apps begins to hang so bad
- When your internal memory becomes full
- When you forget your security lock
- To gain new look like those of new phones
How to hard reset Fero Iris
- Hold volume up button first, also hold the power button together till your phone vibrates.
- Use the volume down and up button to select any recovery option.
- Select “Wipe data / factory reset“
- Press the power button to Choose it
- Scroll to choose YES
- Choose Reboot system now to boot your phone
Wait until data wipe is complete. Now choose Reboot system now.
Your device has successfully been restored to default settings.