Reasons to hard reset?
- When your apps begins to hang so bad
- When your internal memory becomes full
- When you forget your security lock
- To gain new look like those of new phones
How to hard reset Fero Iris
- Hold volume up button first, also hold the power button together till your phone vibrates.
- Use the volume down and up button to select any recovery option.
- Select “Wipe data / factory reset“
- Press the power button to Choose it
- Scroll to choose YES
- Choose Reboot system now to boot your phone
Wait until data wipe is complete. Now choose Reboot system now.
I’m passionate to helping people solve their challenges online. Check out my personal blog for mini-importers and small business owners chukasmobi.com/blog. Feel free to connect me on social media below.