There are many reasons why you may wish to hard reset Infinix hot 4 X557. Hard resetting your Android device is never a thing to fear. You might be wondering what difference exist between Hard reset and factory reset.
ALSO READ: How to hard reset Infinix Note 4
Reasons to hard reset Infinix hot 4 X557
- When your apps begins to hang so bad
- When your internal memory becomes full
- When you forget your security lock
How to hard reset Infinix hot 4 X557
- Press and hold the power button simultaneously with volume up button till your phone vibrates. Release immediately after vibration to display XOS Chameleon No command.
- Press POWER BUTTON and VOLUME UP only ONCE to enter stock recovery option.
- Use the volume down and up button to select any recovery option.
- Select “Wipe data and factory reset”
- Press the power button to Choose it
- Scroll to choose YES
Wait until data wipe is complete. Now choose Reboot system now.
Your device has successfully been restored to default settings.
NOTE: Hard reset will not remove or bypass Google Account verification or Privacy Pin protection.
Check the links below