Last Updated on April 18, 2018 by Shruba Aryan
There are many reasons why you may wish to hard reset Infinix hot 4 X557. Hard resetting your Android device is never a thing to fear. You might be wondering what difference exist between Hard reset and factory reset.
ALSO READ: How to hard reset Infinix Note 4
Reasons to hard reset Infinix hot 4 X557
- When your apps begins to hang so bad
- When your internal memory becomes full
- When you forget your security lock
How to hard reset Infinix hot 4 X557
- Press and hold the power button simultaneously with volume up button till your phone vibrates. Release immediately after vibration to display XOS Chameleon No command.
2. Press POWER BUTTON and VOLUME UP only ONCE to enter stock recovery option.
3. Use the volume down and up button to select any recovery option.
4. Select “Wipe data and factory reset”
5. Press the power button to Choose it
6. Scroll to choose YES
Wait until data wipe is complete. Now choose Reboot system now.
Your device has successfully been restored to default settings.
NOTE: Hard reset will not remove or bypass Google Account verification or Privacy Pin protection.
Check the links below
- NEW – How to bypass Google account on Infinix
- How to remove privacy protection
- Bypass Google account without PC