Last Updated on December 14, 2020
There are many reasons why you may wish to hard reset Infinix Hot S X521. Hard resetting your Android device is never a thing to fear. You might be wondering what difference exist between Hard reset and factory reset.
To hard reset Infinix Hot S, you should be very careful because the steps are not too conventional to earlier Infinix phones. By default, Infinix in some way hide the normal key strokes to activate stock recovery necessary for hard reset.
Reasons to hard reset Infinix Hot S X521
- When your apps begins to hang so bad
- When your internal memory becomes full
- When you forget your security lock
- To gain new look like those of new phones
How to hard reset Infinix Hot S X521
|XOS Chameleon No command. /ChuksGuide|
- Press and hold the power button simultaneously with volume up button till your phone vibrates. Release immediately after vibration to display XOS Chameleon No command.
- Hold power button for 1 to 2 seconds and tap volume up button to enter stock recovery option.
- Use the volume down and up button to select any recovery option.
- Select “Wipe data and factory reset”
- Press the power button to Choose it
- Scroll to choose YES
Wait until data wipe is complete. Now choose Reboot system now.
If the above method did not work with your own version, try this.
1. Switch off your phone
2. Hold volume up button together with power button. Release until your Infinix device vibrates.
3. From the boot options, use volume down button to select “Recovery“
4. You should be able to see “No command“
5. Hold power button for 1 to 2 seconds and tap volume up button to enter stock recovery option. You have to repeat this up to three times.
6. Use the volume down and up button to select any recovery option.