Last Updated on December 14, 2020
To hard reset Infinix Note 4, you should be very careful because the steps are not too conventional to earlier Infinix phones. By default, Infinix in some way hide the normal key strokes to activate stock recovery necessary for hard reset.
Reasons to hard reset Infinix Note 4
- When your apps begins to hang so bad
- When your internal memory becomes full
- When you forget your security lock
- To gain new look like those of new phones
How to hard reset Infinix Note 4
|XOS Chameleon No command. /ChuksGuide|
- Press and hold the power button simultaneously with volume up button till your phone vibrates. Release immediately after vibration to display XOS Chameleon No command.
- Hold power button for 2 to 3 seconds and tap volume up button to enter stock recovery option. If it fails, try it up to 3 times.
- Use the volume down and up button to select any recovery option.
- Select “Wipe data and factory reset”
- Press the power button to Choose it
- Scroll to choose YES
Wait until data wipe is complete. Now choose Reboot system now.