Reasons to hard reset Infinix Zero 5
- When your apps begins to hang so bad
- When your internal memory becomes full
- When you forget your security lock
- To gain new look like those of new phones
Check this -> Infinix Zero 3 may not receive Nougat Android 7
How to hard reset Infinix Zero 5
Press and hold the volume up button together with power button till your phone shows Infinix. Release immediately immediately and wait until it shows No command.
- Hold power button for 2 to 3 seconds and tap volume up button to enter stock recovery option. If it fails, try it up to 3 times.
- Use the volume down and up button to select any recovery option.
- Select “Wipe data and factory reset“
- Press the power button to Choose it
- Scroll to choose YES
Wait until data wipe is complete. Now choose Reboot system now.
Your device has successfully been restored to default settings.