A hard reset restores the original factory settings from security patterns, unlock passwords or PIN and may delete your personal data on the internal storage, such as downloads, ringtones, images, apps, contacts, bookmarks and call logs It does not delete data stored on the SIM card or SD card.
|Samsung Note 3 / CNET|
If your Note 3 hangs, frozen, unresponsive, or you lost your unlock patterns, you can hard reset it using hardware keys.
Hard reset Samsung Note 3
|Samsung Note 3 recovery mode|
- Turn off the Note 3.
- Press and hold the following three buttons at the same time:
- Volume Up key
- Home key
- Power key.
- When “GALAXY Note 3” appears on the screen, release the Power key but continue to press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key.
- When the Android System Recovery screen appears, release the Volume Up and Home keys.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight wipe data / factory reset.
- Press Power button to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight ‘delete all user data.’
- Press Power button to select and start the master reset. When the master reset is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.
I’m passionate about helping people solve technical challenges on Android and social media apps. Check out my Agency at thepassionateboss.com.