Last Updated on December 14, 2020
There are many reasons why you may wish to hard reset Tecno Camon C5. Hard resetting your Android device is never a thing to fear. You might be wondering what difference exist between Hard reset and factory reset.
To hard reset Camon C5, you should be very careful because the steps are not too conventional to earlier Infinix phones. By default, Tecno in some way hide the normal key strokes to activate system recovery necessary for hard reset.
Reasons to hard reset Tecno Camon C5
- When your apps begins to hang so bad
- When your internal memory becomes full
- When you forget your security lock
- To gain new look like those of new phones
How to hard reset Tecno Camon C5
|System Recovery options /ChuksGuide|
- Turn off your Camon C5
- Press and hold the power button together with volume down button till your phone shows Tecno boot image animation(Tecno logo).
- Wait till it shows Android dead image No command
- Hold power button for 2 to 3 seconds and tap volume up button to enter system recovery options.
- Use the volume down and up button to navigate around the recovery options
- Navigate to “Wipe data and factory reset”
- Press the power button to select it
- Scroll to select YES to complete hard reset.
- Wait until data wipe is complete. Now choose Reboot system now.
|Select Yes to continue /ChuksGuide|
Your camon C5 should be successfully restored to default settings.