There’s a time when one needs to manage multiple social media accounts into a single mobile app. Also, that time requires some scheduled activities like posts – texts, links, photos or videos to be shared to followers in a disciplined sequences instead of pushing multiple posts at the time – Social Media Automation tools.
|Hootsuite Twitter integration / ChuksGuide|
- Publish and share photos to all your social networks at once
- Manage multiple social network accounts on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Schedule a post to Facebook or a tweet to Twitter to be sent at a later time or day
- AutoSchedule messages to automatically post them at the best time of day
- Monitor your brand on Twitter and Facebook
- Receive optional notifications for Twitter and Facebook updates when people mention your brand or talk about keywords you follow
- Shorten links with Ow.ly and track click-through (CTR) stat report analytics
- Share to multiple Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest boards from one place.
- Get analytics for each update you share: Clicks, Retweets, Repins, Likes, Shares, Mentions and more.
- Schedule your posts automatically so you never have to worry about setting a time and date. Just hit “Buffer”.
- Schedule your posts using a Custom time to schedule for specific events or campaigns.
- Share from all of your favourite apps using Android’s “Share to” feature, including scheduling native retweets from Twitter, Tweetbot & more!
Hootsuite Vs Buffer
Hootsuite is free for up to 3 social network accounts. It was originally for Twitter before integrated to other social media accounts. It works just like a native twitter account with major tabs like Home, Mentions, Messages, My tweets.
To compose posts, it has a single overlay button. The compose panel has character remaining counter depending on what social network you are posting to. You have the option to send post immediately, auto schedule posts or custom schedule posts.
Available social networks include – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube. Upgrading to PRO plan on Hootsuite allows you for a 30 days free trials which one can cancel anytime. With PRO version, one can manage up to 50 social networks, assign and collaborate with teammates, bulk scheduling and no ads.
Buffer’s main version is free, but you can easily upgrade within the app. Free Plan allows up to 4 Social Accounts, 10 scheduled posts per profile. Buffer does all the features in Hootsuite.
Available social networks include – Twitter, Facebook (Profile and Pages), Instagram, LinkedIn (Profile and Pages), Google+ (Profile and Pages), Pinterest. The Instagram pushes a reminder when scheduled posts are due to be pushed.
Awesome Plan Features:
- Have up to 100 posts in your Buffer.
- Connect up to 10 Social Accounts.
- RSS feed integration
Small Business Plan Features:
- 25 Connected Social Accounts
- 5 Team Members & Contributions Feature.
- 2,000 scheduled posts per profile
- RSS feed integration
- All standard Buffer features & Awesome Plan features.
Why you should use Hootsuite or Buffer
I’m passionate to helping people solve their challenges online. I can help you with everything about mini importation, order for you, pay your supplier in Yuan, social media marketing etc. Check out my agency website chukasmobi.com. Feel free to connect me on social media below.