Last Updated on August 11, 2017 by Chuks Amobi
When you take a look at, depending on how your mobile addiction, you will find out that 1GB Ram and shared 8GB internal storage may not do well for your needs. Your device may begin to hang, slow or lag when playing HD games due to low run-time memory. On the other side, your P5 may reach apps installation limit or storage inadequacy for file storage.
The only solution to it is to hard reset it. Below are the simple steps to go about it.
How to hard reset Gionee P5 Mini
- Switch off your Gionee P5 Mini
- Press and hold the volume up button together with the power button until it vibrates.
- Release the buttons to boot into Gionee stock recovery
- Navigate with the volume up and down button
- Select and choose “Wipe data and factory reset” using power button
- Scroll to “YES”
- Use power button to choose. Wait till data wipe is complete.
- Now, select “Reboot system now”
I’m passionate to helping people solve their challenges online. I can help you with everything about mini importation, order for you, pay your supplier in Yuan, social media marketing etc. Learn more from my website freightya.com. Feel free to connect me on social media below.