Last Updated on December 14, 2020
To hard reset Tecno Camon C9, you should be very careful because the steps are not too conventional to earlier Tecno phones. By default, Tecno in some way hide the normal keystrokes to activate stock recovery necessary for hard reset.
Reasons to hard reset Tecno Camon C9
- When your apps begins to hang so bad
- When your internal memory becomes full
- When you forget your security lock
- To gain new look like those of new phones
How to hard reset Tecno Camon C9
- Hold volume up button first, also hold the power button together till your phone vibrates. Release immediately after vibration to display Tecno HiOs dead mode
- Hold power button and tap volume up button instantly to enter Tecno Camon C9 stock recovery option. (If it fails, try it up to 3 times.)
- Use the volume down and up button to select any recovery option.
- Select “Wipe data / factory reset“
- Press the power button to Choose it
- Scroll to choose YES
- Choose Reboot system now to boot your phone
Wait until data wipe is complete. Now choose Reboot system now.
Your device has successfully been restored to default settings.
NOTE: This method will not work if you want to remove Privacy protection pin or Google account verification.
For Privacy Account Verification on Tecno C9 and other Android, click here
For Privacy Protection Pin on Tecno C9 and other Android, click here