Infinix has released it official nougat for Infinix Hot S Builds. If you are not able to update your Hot S to Android 7.0 through the System update in the Settings, then this post is for you.
These ROMs are in Beta 3 which means they are prone to bugs. If you wouldn’t wait for the stable or final release, you can jump into the download links. Make sure that you download only your build. If your build is absent from this post, don’t try downloading another build version.
For build numbers which are related to A1, C1, and didn’t upgrade to Nougat Beta 1, please download X521-J5088AC-N-170524V20
For build numbers which are related to A1, C1, and upgraded to Nougat Beta 1, please download Tcard_update_ X521-J5088AC-N-170524V20
For build numbers which are related to E1, G1, and upgraded to Nougat Beta 1, please download X521-J5088EG-N-170524V19
For build numbers which are related to E1, G1, and didn’t upgrade to Nougat Beta 1, please download Tcard_update_ X521-J5088EG-N-170524V19
For builds X521-J5088AC-N-170602V34 related to A1, C1, download here
How to update Nougat using device System upgrade
- Connect the network
- Go to A-Z->”System Update”;
- Refresh and check whether the new version is available
- Update the latest version
- Download and put the update you have downloaded from the links above into T card
- Insert the T card into the phone
- Go to A-Z->”System Update” then select “Update from local”
- Select the image on the T card and waiting about 5mins
Firmwares from Infinix Forum.
I am a teacher and i have fun showing people how to do it themselves