Last Updated on April 17, 2018 by Shruba Aryan
To remove or bypass Enter Privacy Protection Password; you need some certain privileges. They are as below;
- A laptop / PC computer
- Knows how to install a computer program
- Knows how to extract compressed files (.zip or .rar)
- Knows how to connect USB cable to an Android device
- A working USB cable (One that you can use to transfer files between PC and Phone)
- Ready to take risks
- Change common system settings like time.
What we are to do is – use a PC special tool called Miracle box to remove the Privacy protection Password configuration from your device. We are using version 2.27 A. There is also another method using SP Flash tool but it is complicated – it requires a copy of your device firmware and SP Flash tool program.
Before starting, make sure…
- Your PC (Laptop or Desktop), modem/Wi-Fi is ready
- Download and install MTK VCOM Driver . Read how to install it
- Download Miracle box from this link
- Power off your phone, remove the battery and replace back the battery without powering it on. Make sure the battery percentage is at least 50%.
Steps to remove Privacy Protection Password in Infinix – MTK
- Outdate your PC date to earlier date (i.e change your date to 2 years older; instead of 2017, change it to 2015)
- Extract the downloaded Miracle box (You just right click and choose “Extract to Miracle box… “)
- After extraction, open the Miracle box folder
- Locate and double click Miracle_Loader_2.27A. (Not Miracle_Box). Then wait until it loads to UI. This is where it gets messy.
- Connect your device to the PC with your working USB cable (Make sure that the phone is switched off)
- At the right side of Miracle box window, click on MTK
- Choose Unlock/Fix
- Then choose Clear Anti-theft
- Your VCOM should now be detected. Tap your phone power button once to trigger the driver. (JUST SINGLE TAP, NO PRESS!)
- Click on the Start Button below and wait until is completed.
- Boot your phone and be blessed. No more “Enter Privacy Protection Password in Infinix to unlock”.
If you have followed this guide very well, you should have no difficulty. It is quite long and entertaining. You can also comment where you need assist.