Last Updated on July 6, 2022
If you are looking for a way on how you can search Facebook old posts, then this article is for you. We have explained everything you need to know in searching your old Facebook posts
The old Facebook posts could be the posts you wrote years or few months ago. it could be a photo caption, friend’s posts you shared, birthday wishes or what your friend posted on your timeline.
Note: You cannot search old Facebook comments. The walkthrough is to remember the post you commented on then search you can look out for the comments.
Steps to search Old Facebook Posts
- Open Facebook app
- Click on the three dotted lines beside the Add to Story button
- Look down a bit, click on Search Profile
- Now enter the keywords to search. It could be words from the old posts you want to search
- Then click the search button on your keyboard or Enter.
- You can refine your search results using the filter mode
- Click on the filter tab to select any option or
- You can simply click on the parameters like Most Recent, Date Posted, Tagged Location, Post You’ve Seen.
That is how you can search old Facebook posts without having to start spending days on your profile.