Wants to unblock someone on facebook that has blocked you? On Facebook, it is impossible to either block someone that has blocked you or unblock someone that has blocked you.
Here’s the reason why you can neither block someone that has blocked you or unblock someone that has blocked you.
1. For the case of blocking someone that has blocked you on Facebook
When someone blocks you on Facebook, it means that they have temporary removed any link between you and them on Facebook. This means that
- You are no longer friends on Facebook
- You cannot send see each other on Facebook again until you are unblocked
- You cannot send or receive messages on Messenger again
- You cannot search them or view their profile on Facebook again. This means that the link to their Facebook profile has been disabled for you.
You may like: How to ignore someone on Facebook without blocking
2. For the case of unblock someone that has blocked you.
When someone blocks you on Facebook, it means that they have control to either unblock you or permanently forsake you in the block list.
You cannot unblock them because you did not block them in the first place. You can only unblock someone that you have earlier blocked.
To unblock someone on Facebook, please follow these guides below
- Open Facebook
- Go to Settings
- Click Blocking
- Under Block Users, look through the list of blocked users.
- Move your mouse closer to the person you want to unblock and click Unblock
You can click on this link to directly redirect you to blocking page
We hope you found this article useful.