Last Updated on August 11, 2016
Airtel Trybe night browsing is a replacement for its free night browsing that cost N200. Trybe night browsing allows Airtel customers to surf the internet at either 500MB at N25 or 1.5GB at N50 from 12am – 5am. To join the league of night crawlers, you must be on Airtel Trybe. It does not cost you a dime anyway.
And the good news is that you can accumulate your Airtel trybe night browsing data (500MB or 1.5GB) to more than 9GB depending on your rate of data consumption. This is not one night plan that will charge you N25 or N50 but you can extend the data to suit your needs.
How do i accumulate my data to 9GB?
There is no special cheat to do this. Once your data finishes, simply dial *312# to subscribe to Airtel trybe night browsing again.
Subscribe to Airtel Trybe Night Browsing
First, recharge a minimum of N100 if your airtime is less than N25. Then follow the steps.
- Dial the USSD code, *312#
- Reply 1 to migrate to Airtel Trybe prepaid plan.
- Dial the USSD code, *312# again
- Reply 3 for Trybe Night Browsing. It is either left for you to choose which data will be convenient for you.
- Reply 1 or 2 for 500MB at N25 or 1.5GB at N25.
Remeber: The airtel trybe code is *312# and should be dialled twice.