Last Updated on December 14, 2020
Previously, we wrote a guide on how to create Facebook Did You Know and add answers to the questions but in this article, you will learn how to edit the answers you already created.
Also remember that you can still delete Facebook Did You Know answers should you consider deleting than editing them.
Steps to Edit Facebook Did You Know Answered Questions
- Open Facebook (either Facebook mobile app or web browser)
- Go to your profile page
- Scroll down to Did You Know
- Now tap on any of your Did You Know questions to continue
- Tap on the post option icon as in in a normal Facebook post
- Tap Edit Post
- Add the text to replace the existing one
- Then tap Save. At this moment, your post will be updated.
Now refresh your Facebook profile to see the changes. You can now try this in other answers you earlier made.