Last Updated on December 14, 2020
We have written earlier on how to hard reset Infinix Hot 3 X554, hard reset Tecno W4 and Tecno Camon C8 should you need to read about them. In those posts, I mentioned reasons one would hard reset ones smartphone.
Today, I have added extra reasons why you hard reset Infinix Hot 4 Pro or other Android smartphones
- When it starts to download and install apps by itself
- When it automatically turn on Wi-Fi and data continuously
- When it forces your apps to close repeatedly in annoying manner
- When your apps begin to disappear
- When your phone begin to hang, slow and force close apps
- When you need to free internal memory
How to Hard Reset Infinix Hot 4 Pro
- Shut down your device
- Hold and press volume up button together with power button until boot mode appears. PS: Make sure you first hold down the volume up button before the power button to avoid normal booting.
- Press the volume up button to navigation the boot options. Here is the list of boot modes in Infinix Hot 4 Pro
- [Normal Boot]
- [Recovery Mode]
- [Fastboot Mode]
- Press the power button to choose the selected boot mode. If power button fails for you, use volume down button to enter Recovery Mode
- Press the volume down/down button to select Wipe data/factory reset
- Press the power button to choose the selected “wipe data/factory reset option
- From the confirmation options, select and choose “Yes — delete all user data”
- After data have been wiped, press “reboot system now”.