You are on this page because your Messenger pops up something that has left you thinking. The message you must have received must be “This person isn’t available right now“. Probably, you might be thinking that the person has either deactivated his/her own Facebook or deleted you.
That’s quite a brilliant guess, 90/100. Your Messenger shows the message, This person isn’t available right now, because the recipient has blocked you either on Facebook or Messenger.
When you are blocked on Facebook, you are no longer friends and you can never view his/her profile again except viewed using another account. But if you were blocked on Messenger alone, you are still friend with him/her.
Blocking someone on Facebook is quite different from blocking someone on Messenger. When someone blocks one on Facebook;
- One cannot view his/her profile again
- His/her account becomes invisible to the person on block list.
- One cannot resend friend
- One can only view previous chats but cannot initiate a new chat
- The other person cannot send a message
- He/she cannot receive a message
- Both the one that blocked and the one being blocked cannot message each other unless the case is reversed.
- They are still Facebook friends
- They sees each others post
- They can still react to each other’s post – like,comment or share
When you compare the above, you would find out that blocking someone on Facebook is more critical. That is why the pop up says that the person isn’t available forever. lol