Last Updated on December 14, 2020
Are you using any of the Infinix Note series – Infinix Note 3, Note 3 Pro, Infinix Note 4, Infinix Note 4 Pro and yet to update to Android N? What are you still waiting for? Just tap firmware updates and there you go.
An experience by Qudus, he found out how one can activate call recording by holding the fingerprint for some seconds.
Android N is packed is features and this is just a part of it for Infinix Note users. You can record calls with a finger placed on the fingerprint sensor and it will record automatically.
Here is what you do to record voice call on Android N
- Open Settings
- Locate Fingerprint management
- Locate Call Recording and toggle it on.
- Dial a number to make call
- Long press on your fingerprint until call recording activates
- To stop call recording, long press again on the fingerprint and release until recording stops.