Last Updated on September 18, 2021
This article will guide you on how to sign up on Gab Social Network. Gab is the app for a social network which states that it’s defending individual freedom of expression through the free uncensored traffic of information.
To sign up on Gab, you can either go through the mobile app or its website, https://gab.com/auth/sign_up
The process is very simple for both Android or iOS. You can quickly download the Gab app from below.
How to Download Gab App
Gab is banned from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store for refusing to censor speech for Google and Apple, but you can still install Gab app through their website.
Follow these steps to download Gab App Apk and iOS
- Open your web browser – Chrome for Android smartphone or Safari for iOS device. Since Google and Apple removed Gab app from their platforms, you would be using a web shortcut as an app.
- Go to https://apps.gab.com/application/5d3f982c9dd49a5b1d9fc881
- For Android, do the following
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap “Add to Home Screen.“
- For iOS, do this
- Tap the share icon (the button at the center of the footer on the bottom) scroll and tap “Add to Homescreen.”
Now to sign up on gab social network, do the following
- Click on the Sign up button. You only need your email, username and passport only.
- The next step will require you to select cover and profile images, then select a name for your gab account.
- You should be done doing this under 5 minutes.
- You also need to verify your email.
Then you should be registered.
The next thing to do is to start following people so that their activities can be shown on your feed.
You can join groups, create groups, make friendship, etc.