Last Updated on April 17, 2018 by Shruba Aryan
We have written some articles in regards to chats been ignored on Messenger like How to ignore someone on Facebook without blocking, How to turn off Facebook Messenger online “active now” to offline and lots of them.
In this article, you will learn how to view ignored messages on Messenger.
Steps to view ignored messages on Messenger on App
- Open Messenger
- Tap on the fourth icon at the top on Messenger
- Tap on Connection Requests
- From Connection Requests, you now see list of ignored messages
Steps to view ignored messages on Messenger using Facebook for Web
- Open Facebook using your Favorite PC
- Tap on Messenger icon which is between Friend request icon and notification icon
- Click on Connection requests to view list of ignored messages
Steps to view ignored messages on Messenger using Messenger.com
- Login to Messenger by typing www.messenger.com on your web browser
- Click on the gear icon at the left
- Click on Connection requests to view ignored messages.
We hope you found it useful.
I’m passionate to helping people solve their challenges online. I can help you with everything about mini importation, order for you, pay your supplier in Yuan, social media marketing etc. Learn more from my website freightya.com. Feel free to connect me on social media below.