Last Updated on August 11, 2017 by Chuks Amobi
WhatsApp has just launched a global update to what people may call an encrypted Snapchat stories clone. It looks like that of Facebook profile video but with limited engagement – views.
|WhatsApp Status feature / HND|
The WhatsApp new status feature allows users to share decorated photos, videos or GIF which disappears after 24 hours. Not everyone sees your WhatsApp status anytime you create one but with this new feature, your contacts get notified about your status.
ALSO READ: How to create GIF on Android
How to use WhatsApp image, video or GIF status
- Update your WhatsApp to at least version 2.17.76 or later
- Open updated WhatsApp
- Swipe to STATUS bar
- Tap on the + icon embossed outside a circle
- It is either you create a short video, take a new photo or scroll to use those in your gallery
- You can beautify the photo with stickers, texts, caption , drawings etc
- Tap the send icon to update your status.
Update WhatsApp link
I’m passionate to helping people solve their challenges online. I can help you with everything about mini importation, order for you, pay your supplier in Yuan, social media marketing etc. Learn more from my website freightya.com. Feel free to connect me on social media below.