Last Updated on July 5, 2021
Finally, The Clubhouse App is now available for Android users. That’s good news. In order to download Clubhouse app for Android users, follow the steps below.
How to download the Clubhouse App for Android users
- Head over to Play Store
- Search “Clubhouse: The Social Audio App“
- Or you can click on this link to redirect you to the play store so you don’t download fake clubhouse app – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.clubhouse.app&hl=en&gl=US
- Once you have downloaded clubhouse app on your android, then open it.
- You will be asked to enter your name, enter it
- You will be asked to enter your clubhouse display name (nickname or username), enter it.
- Then your clubhouse profile will be reserved.
The next thing is to get someone to accept your invitation to clubhouse. I have written an article on how to get free clubhouse invite for Android.
Check it here – Clubhouse: How to send or Get Clubhouse Invite from Friends without Code
Once you have been invited to Clubhouse, you will receive a text message in this format
“Mark moved you to the front of the waitlist and your clubhouse account is ready! Open or install Clubhouse to get started!”
When you receive the above message, simply restart your clubhouse app (close the app and reopen it).
Now you can use clubhouse on your Android phones.
You can now set up your clubhouse profile.
Then verify your clubhouse email.
You may like to read about these –
Clubhouse: How to Start a room on Clubhouse App
How to get FREE instant Clubhouse Invite without being on waitlist
Clubhouse App: How to Quickly Grow More Followers on Clubhouse