Last Updated on August 16, 2017 by Chuks Amobi
Whatever reasons why certain countries are denied access to certain apps on Google Play Store is a story for another time. You remember apps like Pokemon Go, Spotify, TextNow and many of them denied installs to certain countries but you don’t need to worry about them any longer. We have got you insured.
Ways to Install Country Restricted Android Apps effectively, NO ROOT REQUIRED
- Install Opera VPN from Play Store.
- Open the VPN after install and tap Connect. You have to tap OK to allow vpn connection. Once connection is successful, you will see message like “You are connected to United States”
- Open your Launcher App drawer and look for Play Store.
- Tap and hold on Play Store until it shows options like App info or Uninstall. You can simply go to Settings > Apps > Google Play Store
- Slide Play Store onto App info to view its details.
Note: We want to clear all current information stored in Play Store. We will perform two operations
- Tap on CLEAR DATA and then FORCE STOP.
- Open any mobile browser and search for the specific app. You can also use Play Store.
- Click only one result pointing to https://play.google.com/…Then open the link with Play Store.
- You should be able to install your app.
Using Country Restricted Android Apps
I’m passionate to helping people solve their challenges online. I can help you with everything about mini importation, order for you, pay your supplier in Yuan, social media marketing etc. Learn more from my website freightya.com. Feel free to connect me on social media below.